Arturia Pigments v 188.8.131.527 top line synthesizer updated
Today a new Pigments 2.0 update was released. An new version of a great modular synth.
What is new in Pigments 2
Pigments V 2..0.1.837 contains new features and some bug fixes.
- Pigments 2.0 presets are now NKS compatible
- No more time limit on user samples
- Add non-voice-stealing poly mode
- Sample engine crossfade has been improved
- MPE support has been improved
- Micro tuning support has been improved
- Some GUI improvments
- Sample loop are now correctly saved
- Thanks. That was anoying when you had to redo it after saving.
- Parameter smoothing has been imporoved
- technically it must be interpolation improvements
- Samples too quiet are no longer normalized
- Poly aftertouch is working again
- Minor bug fixes for function loop
- Parameter sources are now reset by the sequencer on each start
Software Center updates with Arturia Pigments 2 update release notes.